Professional Service Fees*
- Initial 15 minute introductory phone consultation: Free
- Christian Science treatment: $45 for each day, includes a brief call or email*
- Night-time emergency (11PM-7AM Eastern): Usual daily rate plus $15
- Christian Science treatment or general prayer requested on a US Holiday: Usual daily rate plus $15
- Phone consultation: $32 for each half-hour increment – by appointment
- Skype or Zoom consultation: $75 per hour – by appointment only
- In person office visits: $90 per hour – by appointment only
- House calls: $80 per hour plus travel and other expenses
- To compensate my time if general daily prayer is requested: $25 per day
* The daily rate for Christian Science Treatment will be reasonably reduced for extended cases.
Many people say, “Ministers, priests and other religious leaders don’t charge when they pray for people. I think prayer should be free.” These religious leaders are paid a salary by the religious organization that employs them. It usually comes from contributions or tithing so payment to them is made through those channels instead of directly.
As a professional Christian Science practitioner, I’m self-employed and paid directly by the individuals who request my services. I am not employed or paid by a church and must charge for my services, just as would any self-employed person.
One of the requirements of being a Christian Science Journal listed practitioner is that the practitioner may not be employed in any other vocation or profession. This, then, further necessitates that all Christian Science Journal listed practitioners are in the full-time healing practice and charge for their services. In giving Christian Science Treatment the charge is for the Treatment. In the case of general prayer, consultations, or visits the charge is for my time and expenses.
I’m grateful for your payment which acknowledges the value of prayer, and the other professional services that I render. If you have a special circumstance, I can work with you to arrange a payment plan or fees that will accommodate your financial situation and still bless you with the opportunity to give gratitude.